ie7 vs ie8

vic

ie7 vs ie8

vic
Our environment uses ie7 with no display issues on SP2010. However, several users have downloaded ie8 and have issues with SP2010 displaying properly. Is there a fix?

Re: ie7 vs ie8

AMOL
I am completely agree with you as there are some issues with IE8 and IE 7 is the most stable one.
Could you please specify what kind of issues? may be we can discuss and try to find some workarounds...

Re: ie7 vs ie8

Amardeep Singh
Hello Vic,

You can always choose to run the site browsing with the compatible mode in IE 8.

Please let us know if you still see any issue.

Regards,
Amardeep Singh.