Editing Word Document

Plano
I'm getting an error to check the document information panel for required properties every time I try to edit a document. It will allow me to upload the document with no issues.  Then when I check-out and edit document and attempt to check-in....that's when I get the error about the document information panel.

Using SharePoint Server 2010 and utilizing a content type.
Can you please help?

Re: Editing Word Document

AMOL GHUGE
Could you please share the exact error message? Thank you.

Re: Editing Word Document

AMOL GHUGE
Once you will share the error message then it would be a great help for further troubleshooting. Thank you.